Raise Foundation is committed to the development of women as leaders. Our mission is to support women in advancing their leadership competencies, with the broad aim of personal, community, business and international development. This is achieved through skill development, mentoring and in building supportive environments.
Our leadership development activities include:
- Providing mentorship to emerging leaders, and to the recipients of our annual scholarships and bursaries. Our mentorship approach is designed to help women develop their leadership competencies so they are poised to assume greater professional responsibilities, and to better prepare for career advancement.
- Leadership training and skill development, including the:
- Assessment of existing leadership skills, abilities and competencies
- Establishment of a development plan to build leadership skills and competencies
- Coaching to support leadership development
- Delivery of workshops relating to leadership, personal development and career management