Raise Foundation is committed to the development of women as leaders. Our mission is to support women in advancing their leadership competencies, with the broad aim of personal, community, business and international development. This is achieved through skill development, mentoring and in building supportive environments.
- Empowerment: We empower women internationally via micro-loans. We fund awards that recognize outstanding female leaders.
- Education: We fund endowed scholarships and bursaries domestically for women pursuing post-secondary education. We mentor and guide recipients of scholarships and bursaries.
- Leadership: We offer leadership development workshops and seminars in order to allow women to build key leadership competencies.
- Commitment: We commit to build capacity, and foster the development of fellow females.
- Capacity: We build capacity by fostering the development of individuals and organizations alike. We create mechanisms for other established female leaders to develop others.
- Development: We foster development by mentoring and guiding recipients of scholarships and bursaries.